about as exciting as boredom
posted by phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves at 4:10 PM
Redbull give you wings!! And a Irregular Heart Beat!
and dont u mix it with alcohol...
We've got a parrot in here.
Redballs is nasty and damagaing! Yuck! I would not touch the stuff with an 11' pole.....
Pussy, you should try a redbull and vodka. It tastes great and keeps you partying.
Believe me, I can party long enough sans Redballs...
Next thing you know, you'll be recommending V(iagra)& E(cstasy) for all night rave sessions like all those Brokebacks in the M I A like to mix up....
Dont mock till you try.
All I was showing was that the car with a giant Redbull can on top of it looks very stupid. If I could get the car free (to advertise that stupid can, yet drive around in a free vehicle), I would cheerfully drive it around town.
Sick all week with "Ring around the Anus" and you still dont update?
I don't know who has been having that illness that you are referring to... but I've been working while ill, contemplating some anti-Bush material.
read your communist manifesto.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
13 Comments:
Redbull give you wings!! And a Irregular Heart Beat!
and dont u mix it with alcohol...
and dont u mix it with alcohol...
We've got a parrot in here.
Redballs is nasty and damagaing! Yuck! I would not touch the stuff with an 11' pole.....
Pussy, you should try a redbull and vodka. It tastes great and keeps you partying.
Believe me, I can party long enough sans Redballs...
Next thing you know, you'll be recommending V(iagra)& E(cstasy) for all night rave sessions like all those Brokebacks in the M I A like to mix up....
Dont mock till you try.
All I was showing was that the car with a giant Redbull can on top of it looks very stupid. If I could get the car free (to advertise that stupid can, yet drive around in a free vehicle), I would cheerfully drive it around town.
Sick all week with "Ring around the Anus" and you still dont update?
I don't know who has been having that illness that you are referring to... but I've been working while ill, contemplating some anti-Bush material.
read your communist manifesto.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home