Friends being INCONSIDERATE with my Military blues uniform and bloody DVD
I let this guy at work borrow my Air Force blues uniform... it's the Air Force dress uniform. Anywho, the guy has had it for 3 months already, cuz he got in trouble, so I let him borrow my uniform so he could use it to stand in front of our commander to receive punishment. Now I've harassed him plenty to get my uniform back, but still, nothing has happened. It is very similar to the very long time I've waited to get the DVD of childhood movies my bro and friend created, and still I am patiently waiting, wondering when I will ever see the DVD. It's sad isn't it ? Such a simple task... I find it very irresponsible and selfish for my friend to treat me this way. It's like, we just get pushed off to the side, as usual. He'll get it done when it's convenient for him... just like he was as a child and teenager and now... ADULT. I can't believe it. He's not thinking of others, only of himself. Is that called narcissism ? When he was younger he was always like that. We'd want to do something with him and he'd put it off. We'd want to film... he'd put if off. We'd want to hang out... he'd put it off... usually so he could do something with another friend of his. I don't want to talk bad of him... just the facts. I'm disappointed in him. You figure that he would grow out of it. What a shame. Some day he will learn or he will be a boss or he will be waiting for a friend of his to do something for him... that friend will procrastinate and keep making excuses... eventually he will understand what it is like to be blown off, forgotten, ignored... when all he had to do for all of these years is just do it and it would be done and I would stop bothering him about it. I've been persistent and he just doesn't seem to care, but I think now maybe he will care or maybe he wont. He's just making excuses that I don't buy, because I am twice as busy as him and his friend (combined) are. Seriously, what is he doing with his time ? I wonder. Maybe I don't want to wonder.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home