about as exciting as boredom
posted by phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves at 2:02 AM
that's my brother...
Bush is a Nazi for a new Era! He deserves to be sunk in a pool full of green things and salt water.
Like my father's salt water pool that has green things floating in it ?
yo phun, I think the cure for bird flu might be in frank's pool...possibly...
Next time I visit Orlando I'll have to rent some SCUBA gear to take samples
I heard he actaully cleaned it all up? Is this true?
He cleaned the pool ?Yeah... sure... and GWB found WMD...
its actually clean
House Party!!! CanonBall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For more on Bush, see blog comments from Thursday, November 24, 2005"Hi ho Bush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
10 Comments:
that's my brother...
Bush is a Nazi for a new Era! He deserves to be sunk in a pool full of green things and salt water.
Like my father's salt water pool that has green things floating in it ?
yo phun,
I think the cure for bird flu might be in frank's pool...possibly...
Next time I visit Orlando I'll have to rent some SCUBA gear to take samples
I heard he actaully cleaned it all up? Is this true?
He cleaned the pool ?
Yeah... sure... and GWB found WMD...
its actually clean
House Party!!! CanonBall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For more on Bush, see blog comments from Thursday, November 24, 2005
"Hi ho Bush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home