about as exciting as boredom
posted by phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves at 2:59 AM
True Lies flava!!Shaa-mutta!!!
More Fake Granades!
Hey *click*, because it's you..P.S. thanks for stealing my line, josue' :D
dub, your line was excellent as well....although I prefer..."with a pair of ti||ies, she'll have ya beggin' for buttermilk.":p
pair of Titties, make you want to get up and beg for butter milk.
Yo, I am just glad you dont prefer the "Ass like a ten year old boy" quote.Or maybe you do...? ^_^
you ever heard the version edited for t.v.? "butt like 2 eggs in a napkin", lol, that doesnt even make sense..
LOL! Are you serious...that is wacky.
I remember that
"Would a spy pee himself?""It's you!! Still interested in that vet?""Battereez iz dead!""Get another one you moron!""Do it ducimal, do it slowly""Mrs. Tasker...""You gotta have an angle"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
10 Comments:
True Lies flava!!
Shaa-mutta!!!
More Fake Granades!
Hey *click*, because it's you..
P.S. thanks for stealing my line, josue' :D
dub,
your line was excellent as well....
although I prefer..."with a pair of ti||ies, she'll have ya beggin' for buttermilk."
:p
pair of Titties, make you want to get up and beg for butter milk.
Yo, I am just glad you dont prefer the "Ass like a ten year old boy" quote.
Or maybe you do...? ^_^
you ever heard the version edited for t.v.? "butt like 2 eggs in a napkin", lol, that doesnt even make sense..
LOL! Are you serious...that is wacky.
I remember that
"Would a spy pee himself?"
"It's you!! Still interested in that vet?"
"Battereez iz dead!"
"Get another one you moron!"
"Do it ducimal, do it slowly"
"Mrs. Tasker..."
"You gotta have an angle"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home