Maybe I'm being punished because I believe GWB to be an embarrassment as my commander-in-chief
Lately I've been making fun of GWB at work. I actually made people laugh, unexpectedly. Aside from the laughter and sarcasm, work can be brutal. I have been injured... NO... not like GWB when he got an "injury" from "cedar" - I'm talking about injury because of military. 
I lift very heavy items at work, and do it at least 40 hours per week... 40 hours of constant lifting and moving... it has taken a toll on my body. So I basically have a strained back. My waiver states that I cannot run, jump, and to keep my distance when walking. It says nothing about "DO NOT LIFT MORE THAN 10 POUNDS" only a few kilos maybe. I'm pissed. Great military doctors, eh ? Actually they were contractors that the military pays because military doctors don't exactly have it all that good. No wonder Tio Maeso left the Army. I wouldn't put up with that. I'm tired of this job and the treatment. It's horrible. I used to go to work with a smile on my face. And now the only time I can smile is when people joke and make fun of GWB.
Credit goes to www.crooksandliars.com N-joy

I lift very heavy items at work, and do it at least 40 hours per week... 40 hours of constant lifting and moving... it has taken a toll on my body. So I basically have a strained back. My waiver states that I cannot run, jump, and to keep my distance when walking. It says nothing about "DO NOT LIFT MORE THAN 10 POUNDS" only a few kilos maybe. I'm pissed. Great military doctors, eh ? Actually they were contractors that the military pays because military doctors don't exactly have it all that good. No wonder Tio Maeso left the Army. I wouldn't put up with that. I'm tired of this job and the treatment. It's horrible. I used to go to work with a smile on my face. And now the only time I can smile is when people joke and make fun of GWB.
Credit goes to www.crooksandliars.com N-joy

1 Comments:
For more on Bush, see blog comments from Thursday, November 24, 2005
"Hi ho Bush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home