Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Another broke Christmas = no $$$$$

Thanks to the accident I am broke and having to pay out of my own pocket to extend the rental car until I have a car. I gotta work and I need a car. I'll get rid of the rental next week. This sucks. Hey Mike, I'll take the beater Ford that you have. Is it a Ford ? Afford ? What !!! New slogan: "Can you a Ford it ?"

That was dumb...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can have my ford, yeah.

Thursday, 21 December, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

At least you family is all right, which is the important thing.

And at least you are all together for the Holy Days.

Merry Christ Mass!

What's a Rowbut?

Saturday, 23 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parsnips 'n drymeal

Saturday, 23 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

penny-whistles and moonpies

Tuesday, 08 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code