Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oklahoma Blizzard left plenty of snow !!!







I couldn't believe how much snow we got. Since Wednesday evening we got snow up until Thursday evening. It was very nice. You could see the lightning and hear thunder, and we got lots of snow and wind, and ice too. The roads were dangerous with so much ice. I didn't bother drive, especially when the drivers here suck. My friend was coming to visit me all the way from Hawaii, and wrecked into another car as he exited the highway to come to my place. I felt so bad. He declined the rental car insurance when he rented the SUV. Sucks !!! The funny part was that the lady who my friend wrecked into did not have her drivers license, so when a cop showed up out of nowhere the cop asked them if they wanted to file a report and the lady said, "No. We're fine." The cop left. Gee, I wonder why the lady didn't want to file a report. Her car got really jacked up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Josue' said...

Sheesh, you did get hit with snow.....Nothing here....yet.

Saturday, 02 December, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

No way !!! I would've figured you had some snow up there by now. What a backwards season this has been

Saturday, 02 December, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

Bingo is snow clear. I will add that you always, always get the insurance. Trust me on this.

Does it snow in 'Nam? ^_^

Saturday, 02 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice

Saturday, 02 December, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

In Nam it only snows up North in the mountains

Saturday, 02 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code