about as exciting as boredom
posted by phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves at 11:21 AM
Hey Mike, I got it for $8.00 the other day. Remember the e-bay link I gave you ? The guy lowered the price for some reason. He's the only one who had one for sale.
Reading Fables, is she?Oh my, that is Thao's twin! :)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
BBQ mouse w/garlic? it sounds delicious...
I want barbecued mouse
The cuteness continues
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Hey Mike, I got it for $8.00 the other day. Remember the e-bay link I gave you ? The guy lowered the price for some reason. He's the only one who had one for sale.
Reading Fables, is she?
Oh my, that is Thao's twin! :)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
BBQ mouse w/garlic? it sounds delicious...
I want barbecued mouse
The cuteness continues
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home