Friday, December 01, 2006

Dedication


Everytime I see a report about the Middle East, I see video or pictures of guys burning the USA's flag or burning Bush dummies or mock crucifixions of one or more leaders. Sometimes I wonder:

Where did the footage/picture actually come from ?
When was this film/picture taken ?
Were these guys paid by CIA to make a demonstration ?
What country did this take place in ?
Was this a staged protest ?
What else is the media NOT telling us ?
How good are you at doctoring photos and/or video ?

Something is usually missing...

2 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

Sign of the times. It is 1984 time and the Gov'ment is using it as a manual. Now they are gathering info on whether you is allowed to fly on a plane. Man...Something makes me think that I will be labled as a high risk. Bastards.

Wecome to Amerika!

Saturday, 02 December, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

The system sucks... ANGER AGAINST THE SYSTEM !!!!!

Saturday, 02 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code