Saturday, December 16, 2006

Pictures from December 11th A.K.A. 12/11








Phun pix

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw man...that sux

Saturday, 16 December, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I got a few bucks for the totalled car. Most of the damage is underneath, like on the axle, wheel, the bottom frame, exhaust, etc. Sorry, I would've given you this car...

Saturday, 16 December, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

Hey, I need a car more then McKale does!

Sunday, 17 December, 2006  
Blogger Josue' said...

Yo. Blur out your plate...You never know what twisted clowns read your blog....

Sunday, 17 December, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I don't own that plate or car anymore. Besides, the secret service has all of my information already.

Hey Mikey, give your car to D

Sunday, 17 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D, u can have mine (that's an insult, by the way) :D

Monday, 18 December, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

too late now, I am in Rico! I can get my own car with no bumper. Hell, my Father knocked the bumper off his Lexus. I will post a pict. It is so sad to see his car all jacked up like that. But at least it still runs..and you can tell exactly how much washer fluid you have left.

Saturday, 23 December, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Hand-me-down cars are phun to drive

Saturday, 23 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! (the d comment from Dec 23)

Tuesday, 08 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code