Thursday, February 02, 2006

I must update my blog with a new post...


I really haven't that much to post, other than being angry at my co-workers for not helping me much in the workplace, yet they praise me for being the best at what we do. It kind of annoys me. I've been ill for over a month, still working and doing more than my co-workers. It's very sad. I told my supervisors this a few days ago. Why can't they help me more often ? I'm starting to yell more and tell people more than exactly what I feel at work, although I have to be careful, but I speak without a care of any consequence. I just don't care anymore. I have put people in their place frequently, this week and last week. Yesterday was horrible. I was horrible.

Am I really that unkind ? Now this is the workplace I'm talking about. A highly stressed environment. We are over-worked and under-paid. The military salary is not that bad, but it's not worth it for the crap I have to deal with on a day to day basis. I'm trying to get a different job. It's all up to the Air Force now and what they decide to do with me. I am currently forced to be the "bad guy" or a jerk at work because people have refused to comply when I have been nice to them. Because of the laziness of American individuals that are in the Air Force, who are spoiled, collecting a paycheck by doing the minimum, I have to be rough with people. I can see that being more rough has actually gotten things done. I don't like being unkind, but I have accomplished so much at work with others because of my "unkindness"... it has paid off. They didn't listen when I was nice. And now I get more respect.

4 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

I am sure they will just tell you

We
Are
Right!

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caleb, now you're starting to think like an officer :D Tell em off!

Thursday, 02 February, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

Mission Accomplished!

Friday, 03 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to being a supervisor, petty officer, NCO

Sunday, 06 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code