Tuesday, November 01, 2005

We should call him "Aunt Samantha"

You know, I was about to have another government related blog today, but I decided to change my mind. As I was looking for some pictures of Uncle Sam... why do we call him Uncle Sam ? My guess is that back in the 19th century, the acronym U.S. turned into Uncle Sam... I decided to quit my research after seeing some nutty pictures. It is disturbing to see how unkind people are to their "enemies." Shouldn't we be kind to our enemies and show them a plutonic love in a way that perhaps maybe they will change ? It is hypocritical for people to act in such hatred toward one another. How else can we change others for the better ? Anywho, I found some bad pictures, perhaps making Americans look more and more like jerks to those from other countries. I choose not to edit out anything in the pictures, cuz here, I feel editing is not appropriate. Here are the pictures:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code