Ready.gov is the most intelligent website I've been too.... ever !!!!!
Here is the slogan for www.ready.gov:
"Terrorism forces us to make a choice. Don't be afraid... Be ready."
Do Americans not have common sense ? Are people stupid ? Why does the U.S. government waste money on programs like this ?
If you look on the website, click on the "Be informed" phrase, you will find several different types of "attacks" or "disaster" with information and PDF files if you click on the icons. Some of the dumbest things I've read from www.ready.gov were (my comments too):

Creating a "kit" with some food to last for a few days after a terrorist attack.
(I believe food is the last thing I'd be worrying about... how about my body still being intact...)
If trapped in debris in an explosion, tap on a pipe or wall so that rescuers can hear where you are. (If you are not crushed or suffocating, be my guest... like someone is going to find you...)

If you catch fire, do not run. Stop, drop, and roll. (I wonder if stopping, dropping, and rolling really works... I've never been on fire before, although I've seen my bro BJ on fire...)

My conclusion is that government agencies, like FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) and Homeland Security, suck. What do they do ? Pretty much the only good they are used for is determining how much the damage costs in U.S. dollars AFTER a disaster occurs. Now the government has another stupid "agency" of wasted tax dollars for www.ready.gov, a website created for people who can't think for themselves, showing another Homeland Security program encouraging Americans to be ready for any disaster. Thanks Homeland Security for making me feel stupid and making our country and American people look stupid to everyone else in this world. People all over the world are saying in their own language, as they chuckle, "Those Americans must be idiots."

Thanks Bush. Thanks for holding back the military benefits I would have gotten, to provide for hurricane relief funds, because you don't know how to manage America's money. No wonder your approval rating is sinking. Ask military guys what they think of you. Many think you suck.
"Terrorism forces us to make a choice. Don't be afraid... Be ready."
Do Americans not have common sense ? Are people stupid ? Why does the U.S. government waste money on programs like this ?
If you look on the website, click on the "Be informed" phrase, you will find several different types of "attacks" or "disaster" with information and PDF files if you click on the icons. Some of the dumbest things I've read from www.ready.gov were (my comments too):

Creating a "kit" with some food to last for a few days after a terrorist attack.
(I believe food is the last thing I'd be worrying about... how about my body still being intact...)
If trapped in debris in an explosion, tap on a pipe or wall so that rescuers can hear where you are. (If you are not crushed or suffocating, be my guest... like someone is going to find you...)

If you catch fire, do not run. Stop, drop, and roll. (I wonder if stopping, dropping, and rolling really works... I've never been on fire before, although I've seen my bro BJ on fire...)

My conclusion is that government agencies, like FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) and Homeland Security, suck. What do they do ? Pretty much the only good they are used for is determining how much the damage costs in U.S. dollars AFTER a disaster occurs. Now the government has another stupid "agency" of wasted tax dollars for www.ready.gov, a website created for people who can't think for themselves, showing another Homeland Security program encouraging Americans to be ready for any disaster. Thanks Homeland Security for making me feel stupid and making our country and American people look stupid to everyone else in this world. People all over the world are saying in their own language, as they chuckle, "Those Americans must be idiots."

Thanks Bush. Thanks for holding back the military benefits I would have gotten, to provide for hurricane relief funds, because you don't know how to manage America's money. No wonder your approval rating is sinking. Ask military guys what they think of you. Many think you suck.

7 Comments:
I remember when BJ's leg was on fire...I have never seen a boy jump on one leg while trying to pat out the flames on his other leg. It was hilarious. ahh...good times..
Oh, and lets not forget that Bush has Borrowed more money then all 42 presidents combined. In JUST FOUR YEARS!
On, and Let us not forget that to pay for his wonderful war, He and Congress are going to cut education programs. This Country is to freaking stupid. It cares more about killing innocent people thousands of miles away, but it wont educate its own citizens.
You summarized Bush's presidency all in 2 paragraphs... I'm impressed.
Yes, GWB got America into debt quickly. I'm disappointed in GWB more as each day passes by. We all know that my boss (GWB) isn't the brightest crayon in the box.
My dad said that Bush Sr. (GWB's father) made programs to get the U.S. out of debt, and it just so happened that because of his programs and policies, during Clintons reign, during most of that time period, it took all of those years for Bush Sr.'s "work" to finally pay off the national debt. I'd like to see some proof of that. Sure Clinton commited adultery, but people shouldn't pick on him for being a democrat and make excuses to hate him. GWB hasn't been found commiting adultery, but he's been making many decisions that are hurting this country & making the U.S. image much worse than it already was. Thanks again Bush.
So...according to your father, Elder Bush in his short 4 year presidency is the cause of all the budget surplus that Clinton created in his 2 terms? That is some funny delusional shite coming out of your fathers mouth. but, this coming from someone who thinks that all sedimentary rocks were deposited from Noah's flood...
Where do sedimentary rocks come from ? ... cuz I'm clueless...
OMG, anti-bush and now geo-speak? Dan is definitely in 'da house'.
Stupid is, stupid does.
Life is like a box of chocolate covered grenades. The public can only eat so much before what is hidden to them by the government explodes in their face.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home