"Black Americans have darker skin than White Americans"
Is this a statement that should offend anyone ? I didn't think so. BUT if I said it on TV or if I were famous, some moron would interpret it incorrectly for publicity or just to take a stab at somebody and/or cause a conflict. Why do they even waste their time ?
People really are ignorant aren't they ? So when somebody "gets offended" when a white coach starts saying that, "Afro-Americans run faster than White people." Come on now... that's a fact. I mean, when I'm running from the cops I'm pretty slow. If my skin were darker, I'd probably run faster. How about the people in the Olympics that run the fastest and hold the world record for fastest running in most running events ? Those are NEGROS, people of colour. Non-black people should accept the fact that they do not run as fast as black people do... AND NEGROS should be proud that they run faster than non-white people.
Here's the article:
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ap-airforce-deberryunderfire&prov=ap&type=lgns
People really are ignorant aren't they ? So when somebody "gets offended" when a white coach starts saying that, "Afro-Americans run faster than White people." Come on now... that's a fact. I mean, when I'm running from the cops I'm pretty slow. If my skin were darker, I'd probably run faster. How about the people in the Olympics that run the fastest and hold the world record for fastest running in most running events ? Those are NEGROS, people of colour. Non-black people should accept the fact that they do not run as fast as black people do... AND NEGROS should be proud that they run faster than non-white people.
Here's the article:
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ap-airforce-deberryunderfire&prov=ap&type=lgns

1 Comments:
I always enjoy your scholarly articles.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home