VHS to DVD: Part 2 (NOW I'M ANGRY !!!! - Alligator)
I am growing very impatient and I'm getting more angry as I think about it... where is the DVD ? Does anyone really care ? Does anyone truly have enough time or make time for others ? Do we just make excuses for not getting anything done in an expediant manner ? People just don't have time for others, do they ? I'm really pissed off, extremely... waiting, especially after giving $75 bucks to my friend so that one of his friends can convert the VHS tapes to DVD for us in a quick fashion. I'll be a grand father by the time that happens, it seems. Where are the tapes ? My Vietnamese friend could make us free copies if I had the bloody tapes !!! I'm angry. It is ridiculous isn't it ??? "Ridiculous thoughts... ah ah ahhhhhh !!!" Or is it "Ree-dicorous thoughts" ??? Hmmm... not important. So I'm wondering what to say to my friend, what to do. Do I give him a dead line ? Do I ask him where the bloody tapes are at ? Maybe he used the money I gave him from drugs.
Here is a great way I can get this thing done for me:
1. Write a suicide note stating "I am very depressed that Alex DiVecchio did not help harass his friend enough to get the VHS tapes converted to DVD so I hereby will kill myself because of this. My last request is to give a copy to my brother Michael and one copy to my wife. I thank you in advance."
2. Kill myself.
3. Alex will feel so bad about it that he will actually get it done finally.
See, isn't that sad ? It takes a horrible thing to happen to get anything done in America or with people or "friends" for that matter. I am really upset about it. I feel just as bad as the D with his bass guitar thing at the studio. What is wrong with people ? I'm just wasting my time, money, and breath trying to get a simple task done and nobody cares. I'm frustrated.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!
Alex, if you read this... please get it done by next year or I want my $75 back and copies of those tapes free... do it before I kill myself. Think about the children.
Disclaimer: I'm not going to kill myself. I was joking, BUT I will see you (ALEX) on one of those dumb so-called JUDGE shows, like PEOPLES COURT or JUDGE MATHIS or JUDGE ALEX.
Here is a great way I can get this thing done for me:
1. Write a suicide note stating "I am very depressed that Alex DiVecchio did not help harass his friend enough to get the VHS tapes converted to DVD so I hereby will kill myself because of this. My last request is to give a copy to my brother Michael and one copy to my wife. I thank you in advance."
2. Kill myself.
3. Alex will feel so bad about it that he will actually get it done finally.
See, isn't that sad ? It takes a horrible thing to happen to get anything done in America or with people or "friends" for that matter. I am really upset about it. I feel just as bad as the D with his bass guitar thing at the studio. What is wrong with people ? I'm just wasting my time, money, and breath trying to get a simple task done and nobody cares. I'm frustrated.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!
Alex, if you read this... please get it done by next year or I want my $75 back and copies of those tapes free... do it before I kill myself. Think about the children.
Disclaimer: I'm not going to kill myself. I was joking, BUT I will see you (ALEX) on one of those dumb so-called JUDGE shows, like PEOPLES COURT or JUDGE MATHIS or JUDGE ALEX.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home