Monday, October 17, 2005

godhatesfags.com's view on military

By the way, I sent a very kind letter to these people. Honestly, it was kind. I want a response from them. They also give a nice FAQ before you "CONTACT" them. Death threats will be reported to the FBI. It's hilarious. These signs are hilarious. It makes me laugh. I think it is a joke.



4 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

Sadly, this is all to real. Nothing like a bunch of "Christians" teaching their kids to Hate. Some people need to be pushed into a whole in the ground and covered with sod.

I am seriously thinking about Changing the name of my religion to something so as to disassociate with this kind of crowd.

Maybe, How about Godian? or Jesuian?
LoveYourEnemyan?

Tuesday, 25 October, 2005  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

That's a good idea D. We should also change our race to IjustLIVEinAMERICAnese... or IdidNOTaskTObeBORNinAMERICAnese.

Wednesday, 26 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or how about praying for their self-righteous souls to soften

Tuesday, 01 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about gay civilians?
Do they hate the military also, even Christians in the military?
I sent them a gentle but concerned email. They never responded...

Wednesday, 16 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code