The test was misleading
I don't have high cholesterol
The totals of all of the blood tests made it look like I had high cholesterol, but it was not an accurate assessment. Well, I didn't care too much about "having high cholesterol" anyhow because I eat healthier than most porky Jamericans do.
Other health news, I'm waiting on another medication, a newer experimental medication, which the military doctors ordered. They had to special order some medicine and it still hasn't come in. It'll probably never come in as long as I'm in the military. I know how these kind of things turn out; it'll arrive after I'm discharged. I'm also awaiting a medical board and a hopeful 2nd opinion from another Rheumatologist. Anything could happen, I could still get kicked out quickly unless they keep dragging their feet.
The totals of all of the blood tests made it look like I had high cholesterol, but it was not an accurate assessment. Well, I didn't care too much about "having high cholesterol" anyhow because I eat healthier than most porky Jamericans do.
Other health news, I'm waiting on another medication, a newer experimental medication, which the military doctors ordered. They had to special order some medicine and it still hasn't come in. It'll probably never come in as long as I'm in the military. I know how these kind of things turn out; it'll arrive after I'm discharged. I'm also awaiting a medical board and a hopeful 2nd opinion from another Rheumatologist. Anything could happen, I could still get kicked out quickly unless they keep dragging their feet.

1 Comments:
Experimental Medication? Better hope your penis don't fall off.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home