Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Back when I was a healthy sap...


I've been working with the short guy in the middle of this picture for several years. He received this photo from somebody a few days ago. Too bad it took several years to finally get it and he sent me a copy. Somebody was taking pictures of us while we towed a jet and we didn't know anyone was taking pictures until now. This picture was taken on 20 October 2003. There I am on the right with the sun in my face, looking down toward the ground so I'm not blinded. Daily I'd be doing crew chief stuff with all of these guys. This is the only picture (that I know of) that has me in it while I'm actually working, although it looks like I'm just standing there, we're about to do something. What a difficult job...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

show em who's boss!

Wednesday, 09 April, 2008  
Blogger Josue' said...

the guy on the right with the neon green belt is looking at you like he is about to SWEEP THE LEG....

Thursday, 10 April, 2008  
Blogger The D said...

I thought you were the guy in the middle. HA!

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=3512851&tt=voteresults&ok=825706871

Monday, 14 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code