Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Questionable military career

Here's what is going on in my Air Force life... I'm finally at the beginning stage of the MEB/PEB (Medical Evaluation Board/Physical Evaluation Board) process due to my health problems which have been going on for over 2 years. I cannot re-enlist, I cannot take leave, I cannot go to another base, I cannot deploy, I can't do anything except stay here until the military decides to keep me or kick me out. This process could be drawn out from what I hear. I am at the point where it is getting more difficult to do my job & the amount of time I have to spend at work is more than I can safely handle. I can't really say whether or not I want to stay in the military. Don't really care at this point. If they keep me they better get me a job that I want to do, if not then just kick me out.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dragged out? the part to get to the dragged out part was dragged out. grr..

Wednesday, 26 March, 2008  
Blogger Josue' said...

sounds like a tough situation.

time to shine up the resume in case you have to utilize Plan B.

Wednesday, 26 March, 2008  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I'd go back to school to finish a BA/BS

Thursday, 27 March, 2008  
Blogger Josue' said...

in what?

Friday, 28 March, 2008  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

That's a good question. Probably Aerospace Engineering, basket weaving or something along those lines.

Saturday, 29 March, 2008  
Blogger The D said...

Cant go wrong with Engineering. Everyone needs them.

Sunday, 30 March, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Underwater basketweaving ftw

Sunday, 30 March, 2008  
Blogger Josue' said...

Engineering is cool. Just don't turn into a robot. That's not cool.

Wednesday, 02 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code