Phunny Picth Phrom Hurricane "Destruction"

Yo tengo trabajo hoy en un "sweat shop"
Vandolism of a stop sign
"That's a nice piece." (True Lies)
Old people having beers to celebrate the coming catastrophe
Military and their ghetto remedies
This one is obvious
This bystander just wanted his picture taken
This is an actual "shelter" for aminals
Yet again, the "shelter" for aminals - way to improvise, citizens of Texas !!!

8 Comments:
You dont care about Hurricane people.
It's almost as if only YOU can read my mind.
Or read your blog! ^_^
The funniest thing is that I never said that I cared about Hurricane people, therefore one can assume that I don't care about Hurricane people. Thank FOX and CNN for exagerating Rita, which I already knew was going to be nothing compared to Katrina.
No kidding, Texas is not a disaster waiting to happen...well, actually it is, but there should be a law barring people from texas from running for President.
Weren't you born in Texas ?
Only 2 kinds of people come from Texas...Steers and Queers...and you ain't a cowboy [Full Metal Jacket]
"The Poop Deck"? Was that a gay bar? If it was, the title makes sense...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home