Thursday, September 01, 2005

My brain is somewhere around here... I think


Oh crap, today I didn't know there was a hurricane until I saw CNN on TV on base. I watched as the media was exploiting this "disaster" in New Orleans. Check out the carnage. It's like something out of a movie. I kind of would like to be over there to check it out.

It will be September 11th really soon and the media will pretend they care about what happened that day in 2001 just so they can get ratings and have plenty of viewers. Just like what they're doing right now because of the hurricane that hit New Orleans. If there weren't a hurricane and there was a flood still, they'd probably blame terrorists or something like that.




I feel so stupid sometimes, in my own world. Then again, I don't trust the media anyway. I haven't paid attention to the economy or news lately, so I sometimes wonder what is going on in the world. I was in the hospital for 5 days with my wife and baby. I've been busy with the little one here at home now, so it's time for me to catch up with everything else. I didn't even watch TV for a long time, until today when I was at the base taking care of business. I sat as I heard everyone's 2 cents in the room as they were looking at the propaganda on CNN. I heard this old man crack a joke about how a reporter was saying, "There seems to be smoke coming from a building around here." He was clueless why there was smoke. The other reporter says, "Where there is smoke, there must be fire. Fire creates smoke." Really ? No duh !!! I'm glad he cleared that up for me. I didn't know that. The old man was saying, "Well, yeah !!!" and continued to mumble about the stupid report and how the reporters should be telling us something new. I saw reports about high gas prices too. It makes me sick. When will it end ?



Oil is kind of like milk...

There is a high demand for milk for my child, but we're in the process of acquiring some type of pump so we can have more on tap, hopefully quicker too. Elisa gets a continuous supply, until the tap runs dry, it becomes empty and we must wait again, for more from the fountain, so that she may drinketh thy nectar peacefully.

"I wrote it me self !"

I'm clockin' OOT like a Canuck. See ya !

"Thou hast besquirted me !"

2 Comments:

Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Thanks for not leaving any comments. I'll be sure to keep on putting more pictures to make it easier for you. Maybe I'll get you a bloody colouring book too !!!

Friday, 02 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The maiden be thine!

Tuesday, 01 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code