Wonderful... thanks blogger.com ! ! !
Sometimes I wonder, who is wrong or who is right. Whose opinion is the truth ? Then again... WHO CARES... it's a passing of the wind. Everyone thinks their own opinion or hypothesis or theory is the right one. Not everyone's theory is correct and there are so many theories, so not everyone can be right. You may think you know the truth, but you really don't. You may think you are wrong or think you are right, but are you really right ? Are you really wrong ? This applies to everybody in the world, even ME !!! What does it profit, aside from knowledge, about how many thousands of years old something is ? Who cares... unless you're a geologist or someone obsessed with science... although it is insignificant anyway. Are they wrong ? But are they right ? How about medicinal science or science about the heat and temperature of elements... science about the animals that exist today... science about weather... science that helped create computers and the cell phones we use today. That, to me, is relevant science. Then again it is also my thoughts, which in English, some people call an "opinion," whether or not that is the correct word choice. It's just like how people here in America that have never been to Iraq... all they see is what's on the news. They haven't been there to Iraq. If you haven't lived there, or visited there, fought there, you really don't know anything. So when you have big rallies and want your son or daughter to come back home from Iraq, just remember... people died in the Civil War. People died in World War I and II. What makes Iraq any different from those wars ? What makes it any different from Viet Nam ? The president, along with his cronies, have always had an agenda, and they will carry it out, even if they must use us military troops to "execute" their cause. I think it's funny when people compare someone to Nazis or to Hitler, ONLY because there is a disagreement or they're not getting their way, so it's a cheap stab at someone... CHEAP SHOT !!!
Let's say you know someone that was unkind to you, like a teacher that you thought was unfair because he wouldn't let you chew gum in class or put your feet on top of the desk. Then you tell your friends, "Man, Mr. Wuss is mean man. He's like Hitler. Freakin' Nazi teachers at this school. I hate it here man." Yeah, I think comparing somebody to Hitler is a little extreme, especially when you don't get your way or what you want. So, yeah, with all do respect, shut up !!! Move to another country and see how good it is there. America is getting pretty bad when you can't pray in schools. Anything about Muslims, Jews, or Atheism is okay... the military will allow quotes from the Koran and Talmud to be listened to and respected so that a boot made from pigskin will not be mandatory, but when it comes to Jesus, oh no, can't have it. It's hypocritical. Why are so many people against Christianity, but nobody else minds the other religions ?
America is turning into a country where people think "freedom" is to do whatever they want. That's not freedom. That's basically a gradual downfall of society. "I should be able to do whatever I want" is the mentality. That's sad. There are 3 year olds that think more rational than most of our country. They have a simple view of life and don't complicate things. You get older and run into all of this crap that the world has to offer and it can be too much.
I think it is interesting knowing about the many layers of rocks that make up the earth's crust and that mountains came about because earthquakes and volcanoes and other fun stuff like that. But, I'm 24. I am not going to live past 100, so I don't care how old a rock is or about some old monkey bones that somebody "says" was a human or monkey. How do you know it was a human or monkey when you were not there however many years ago ? The time and age, like "thousands" or "millions" of years, to me, is insignificant. People waste their time arguing over it. Be honest. You guys don't know. Nobody knows. It's just a guess that means nothing and people try to hold onto that "guess" by publishing books to glorify their cause. For what ? Only GOD knows how old everything really is. Who cares how "old" the universe is !!! Tell me something about the universe that isn't some dumb theory that supposedly people call a "fact." Use science to make vehicles that use water as a source of energy so that we can stop using oil. We all need to benefit from science and both sides should stop wasting time arguing over it.
How do I know if I'm ignorant or the guy that tells me that I am ignorant is ignorant himself ? The man who thinks he is wise is a fool when a true wise man confronts him. I know I am a fool about lots of things. So... All I need is food, water, and shelter (like apes in trees; partake of the apes) and I'm content. Some things in life are so simple that we should embrace these simple things.
You may think, "Everyone's against me." It seemed that most people were against Jesus in his time, and even today most people in this world, even so-called Christians, especially in America, are truly against Jesus. Our world is in mass confusion and people think they're doing the right thing, running the right path, but really they are just revolving around the sun like the earth does... just day after day of the same routine that is not working for them... because something is wrong. They think they are doing the right thing in their mind, psychologically, but in reality, they don't know where they're going. Are we all lost ? Are you lost ? Everyone is trying to figure out these things in life. So much information... what is truly relevant ? Figure it out.
Let's say you know someone that was unkind to you, like a teacher that you thought was unfair because he wouldn't let you chew gum in class or put your feet on top of the desk. Then you tell your friends, "Man, Mr. Wuss is mean man. He's like Hitler. Freakin' Nazi teachers at this school. I hate it here man." Yeah, I think comparing somebody to Hitler is a little extreme, especially when you don't get your way or what you want. So, yeah, with all do respect, shut up !!! Move to another country and see how good it is there. America is getting pretty bad when you can't pray in schools. Anything about Muslims, Jews, or Atheism is okay... the military will allow quotes from the Koran and Talmud to be listened to and respected so that a boot made from pigskin will not be mandatory, but when it comes to Jesus, oh no, can't have it. It's hypocritical. Why are so many people against Christianity, but nobody else minds the other religions ?
America is turning into a country where people think "freedom" is to do whatever they want. That's not freedom. That's basically a gradual downfall of society. "I should be able to do whatever I want" is the mentality. That's sad. There are 3 year olds that think more rational than most of our country. They have a simple view of life and don't complicate things. You get older and run into all of this crap that the world has to offer and it can be too much.
I think it is interesting knowing about the many layers of rocks that make up the earth's crust and that mountains came about because earthquakes and volcanoes and other fun stuff like that. But, I'm 24. I am not going to live past 100, so I don't care how old a rock is or about some old monkey bones that somebody "says" was a human or monkey. How do you know it was a human or monkey when you were not there however many years ago ? The time and age, like "thousands" or "millions" of years, to me, is insignificant. People waste their time arguing over it. Be honest. You guys don't know. Nobody knows. It's just a guess that means nothing and people try to hold onto that "guess" by publishing books to glorify their cause. For what ? Only GOD knows how old everything really is. Who cares how "old" the universe is !!! Tell me something about the universe that isn't some dumb theory that supposedly people call a "fact." Use science to make vehicles that use water as a source of energy so that we can stop using oil. We all need to benefit from science and both sides should stop wasting time arguing over it.
How do I know if I'm ignorant or the guy that tells me that I am ignorant is ignorant himself ? The man who thinks he is wise is a fool when a true wise man confronts him. I know I am a fool about lots of things. So... All I need is food, water, and shelter (like apes in trees; partake of the apes) and I'm content. Some things in life are so simple that we should embrace these simple things.
You may think, "Everyone's against me." It seemed that most people were against Jesus in his time, and even today most people in this world, even so-called Christians, especially in America, are truly against Jesus. Our world is in mass confusion and people think they're doing the right thing, running the right path, but really they are just revolving around the sun like the earth does... just day after day of the same routine that is not working for them... because something is wrong. They think they are doing the right thing in their mind, psychologically, but in reality, they don't know where they're going. Are we all lost ? Are you lost ? Everyone is trying to figure out these things in life. So much information... what is truly relevant ? Figure it out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home