Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Motivation and this wonderful country I serve

I've worked everyday, AND that includes weekends, since August 1st. 16 days in a row of work. A lot of those days were 12+ hours. 16 DAYS MAN !!! Even the soldiers in Iraq would get to have one day of rest by now. There's already talk about putting us on 12 hours shifts again.

I'm psychotic now !!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't you be psycho too !!!

What's the plan ??? !!!

So in honor of this so called "Native American" state, called Oklahoma, I would like to say this stupid joke I made up just now:

Two Native Americans mounted on horses are chillin' beside each other. One of them says to the other, "Why are we still riding on horses ?" The other guy says, "Do you see any running Injuns around here ?"

I've only seen three Injuns here in Oklahoma since I've been here. 2 are in the military, who work with me, and the other guy was a bystander up in the mountains that was sight-seeing with some Mexican chick. On the top of the license plates here, it says, "Native America." Ha !!! What a farce. All of America is "Native America," along with the non-Indian Injuns, cuz they're not from India, cuz Cristobo Colón was a poor excuse of an explorer and the only thing that he discovered was how to kill people or turn them into slaves in "the New World." Well, at least we get a free day as government employees on Columbus day. Most of us Air Force guys already acknowledge that Columbo didn't discover America. He was just on vacation.

Remember when Lisa Simpson went to Washington, D.C. ? And she gave her speech and the little boy goes "DING, the liberty bell... DONG..." ... Remember that ? I'm reminded of the eagle when I see the American flag. What about the eagle ? What is so special about the eagle ? Why is it necessary that we have the eagle as our country's mascot ? You know what we should have ... A peacock or dodo bird... something like that. As the eagle, they have good vision and look around the ground of this earth, searching for little mice to pounce upon and surprise and kill. Yeah, sounds like America alright. Yeah, maybe we should keep the eagle as our mascot, cuz that's exactly what America does... we act like the eagles do... and I get paid to assist in this "pouncing."

I wonder if I'm going to remember that I wrote this crap. Okay, thank you BLOG.com for saving this nonsense for future reference.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristobal Colombo. Wasn't he Portuguese?

Wednesday, 17 August, 2005  
Blogger The D said...

I hate that saying, "Love it or Leave it!" It goes against everything this country and democracy stands for.

I am working on getting my spanish citzenship. Then I can leave it. Man the life boats!!

Oh, a little silly trivia for you. Benjamin Franklin wanted the Wild Turkey to be the symbol of the US.

Gobble Gobble!

Wednesday, 17 August, 2005  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Cristobo Colón was definitely not a Spaniard.

I'd love to have residence in another country... after I retire.

Hmmm, it was also Ben Franklin's wonderful idea for daylight savings time.

Thursday, 18 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benjamin Franklin was a highly intelligent man for sure. Bi-focals, daylight savings time, discovering electricity, etc. He wanted the symbol of our nation to be a Pheonix, which is an occultic symbol. He was a mason and a luciferian. He is on the 100 dollar bill. Andrew Jackson is on our 20 dollar bill. He had bastard children begat from his African slaves. And speaking of Indians/Native Americans, ever heard of "The Trail of Tears"? It appears our country is founded on massacres. We even had Americans killing Americans in "The Civil War".

Monday, 25 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code