Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hey HONKY ! ! ! BLOGs R PHUN










THIS COMMENT IS FOR "HARDero" just in case you decide to delete another one of my comments on your post again. But then again, it's your BLOG. You gonna cry because your FRAT friends read something ? AWWW, WHAT'S A MATTA ???!!! AND YES, I'm not stupid. I know your Colombian "Cutey" :) reads your blog and other friends/family. Don't you know I write this stuff on purpose ? I thought you were smarter than that:

It's pathetic you actually have to delete my 1st comment. What do you think a blog is for ? You're like the media, deleting what you don't want people to see.

5 Comments:

Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

"AESOP !!!!! He's gonna get it !!!" Yes, I'm really gonna get it this time. I apologize for being too cynical.

Thursday, 11 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I didn't have to tell you myself.

Thursday, 11 August, 2005  
Blogger Josue' said...

Can't we all just get along..EVERYONE get a grip....sheesh... :(

Thursday, 11 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all love, besides, cal's right, people see us 'feuding' and take it out of proportion. Aint no thang.

Friday, 12 August, 2005  
Blogger The D said...

Caleb...your comments are turning into the insane rants of a person losing touch with reality. Calm down. For the sake of your health. It's like reading The Unabombers manifesto.

Friday, 12 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code