Friday, August 19, 2005

Bootlegs are cheap

Yeah, I seem to be not paying any money to watch movies these days. I just saw the movie STEALTH last night. Did any of you see this movie ? First of all, the dialogue sucks and is not intelligent at all. It makes the Navy pilots seem like teenagers that are still in high school, acting like morons in combat. The actors didn't even salute correctly. This was truly lame. I know it's a movie, cuz it is supposed to be entertainment, but they got a lot wrong. They shouldn't be bombing cities for wrong reasons. Watch the movie if you wanna see what happens. America already has a bad vibe with other countries, so this film STEALTH just makes it worse. These pilots shoot missles and blow up buildings. They fire missles in 3 Asian countries when THEY are in the wrong. They entered Korea and shot and killed Koreans. THEY were also in the wrong. They killed their own people at an Alaska military base. Where was the court martial ? Nobody got in any trouble. The Navy commanding officers on the aircraft carrier were wearing brown jackets while on the flightline. In real life no one steps on the carrier flightline without wearing a bright colored vest. About the only accurate thing was when the commander killed himself for giving wrongful orders to his pilots, because military people do kill themselves when they've destroyed their honorable reputation. It was a stupid movie. All of a sudden you see explosions coming from nowhere and you wonder where the missle was coming from. This movie was created for a simple mind. There was not really a plot for this movie. It didn't make any sense, especially for being a military guy. I give it 2 thumbs down and piss on it. Even if I weren't military, this movie would still have sucked. The whole movie was probably filmed on a blue or green screen. I didn't feel bad because I didn't pay any money to see the film. So in a way, I got my money back.

"I liked the explosions a lot because of all of the beautiful colors. I also like the part when the guy flew on the plane... and... he landed it... and when he killed the Korean guy for no reason... and when Simba sings that song Hakuna Matata. I like the part when Aladdin got the lamp... and, and..... the genie comes out..." (I think you get the point).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you had A.D.D.

Friday, 19 August, 2005  
Blogger The D said...

So...this movie was just Bush Admin propaganda against science and for stupidity and oppressive force against all who oppose it?

Support your Troops, I need Gas for my SUV.

Saturday, 20 August, 2005  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

HARDero..... people like you who have A.D.D. would love this movie... you'll laugh at the random explosions that come from nowhere.

Saturday, 20 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen the movie "the Marine"? More propaganda pumped out by fake hollywood. The typical Swartzenagger type hero with one liners,ego, muscles, super human strenth...I saw the preview and threw up inside. I guess the Government needs more troop grabbing fake propaganda...

Monday, 25 December, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Probably... Thanks for leaving a comment on this old blog post

Monday, 25 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code