Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Yes, I am sarcastic


Yes, yes, I know. Forgive me for being such a smart alec. YEAH !!! I'm in the military and sometimes we gotta be that way. Actually, most of the time we gotta be that way cuz we are grunts and that's the way we do it. You get used to it. After a while, it's second nature. If you like to dish it out, but can't take it, then you've got some serious issues, or maybe you can't think of anything to say back at somebody. It's okay. You'll think of something. And when you try so hard to be funny, just don't rip off of common one-liners from movies and stupid catch phrases that are overused. Just some tips so you don't feel stupid. "I see dead people." You know... SHUT UP !!! But you also have to remember, I'm a very strange person. I already know that. Do I care ? Obviously not. I'd just like to educate everyone so that they understand a little more.

1 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

Are you making fun of my posts? You better not be! They hate our freedom.

Thursday, 04 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code