Sunday, July 31, 2005

My blog is too long ?

That is true, but it's my blog and you don't have to read it. Thank you for not gossiping behind my back about my blog being too long. I respect that. You've got a lot more balls than your significant other. wink wink

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF?

Monday, 01 August, 2005  
Blogger Josue' said...

Ok....step away from the keyboard.....slowly....

Monday, 01 August, 2005  
Blogger The D said...

Ok...who is com-Plane-ing? It is too long for morans that cant read good See also: G.W.Bush.
"Is our children learning?"

Monday, 01 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph says: "Just in case it sounds like i'm mad, I'm really not. I enjoy your hella-long blogs." :)

Monday, 01 August, 2005  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Wow bro ! You sound like a "nagger" from the ghetto. The fun thing about writing is that sometimes you might not be sure if someone is happy or angry or neutral. I'm kind of dumbfounded by you defending your casanova like that. It looks like you aint a pimp afterall. Nice pic on your blog by the way. FYI "miss bee" - I didn't switch anything around. Read my blog again, cuz I was directing it at you. Are you bi-polar ? THANK YOU !!!

Tuesday, 02 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caleb, you aint makin' no sense!

Tuesday, 02 August, 2005  
Blogger The D said...

...Update! I am waiting to read more about your world.

Wednesday, 03 August, 2005  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Do I have to spell it out ?

Wednesday, 03 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code