Chair Force = Air Farce + Fit 2 Sit = not GUNG HO
Why do I feel that many Air Force guys are lazy ? Because it is very true. Air Force girls are lazy too. I wish all of them could go to Iraq and see what it is like to bake in the sun with a gas mask on, struggling with every breath, while wearing all of that heavy equipment. We get the same amount of pay each month, so why not work for that money instead of collecting ? We've got it so good in the Air Force. We get better treatment than all of the other services. Maybe the cafeteria food isn't as good as the Navy's, but everything else is better. We're the spoiled part of the military. So why do Air Force people become lazy ? That's a good question.
Air Force guys get their own room, when not married and at their duty station. The only thing they might have to share is the bathroom. It aint a bad life, right ? Sometimes it gets depressing, because you are alone in a little room. Other people around make it interesting, so you don't have to hear crickets by yourself. We all get the same paycheck and some people are slackers. Just want to sit down ? Get out of the military !!! If you are one of those girls that has your nose pointing toward the sky, like you are God's gift, and you are lazy... get out of the military !!!
There is no morale among the people I work with. No one cares about the job they do. It pisses me off. But I still try to do the best I can and work hard each day so I can feel better about myself and know that the lazy people that do not help me will get what's coming if they continue to not lift a finger in the military. That's right, work for your money !!!

Air Force guys get their own room, when not married and at their duty station. The only thing they might have to share is the bathroom. It aint a bad life, right ? Sometimes it gets depressing, because you are alone in a little room. Other people around make it interesting, so you don't have to hear crickets by yourself. We all get the same paycheck and some people are slackers. Just want to sit down ? Get out of the military !!! If you are one of those girls that has your nose pointing toward the sky, like you are God's gift, and you are lazy... get out of the military !!!
There is no morale among the people I work with. No one cares about the job they do. It pisses me off. But I still try to do the best I can and work hard each day so I can feel better about myself and know that the lazy people that do not help me will get what's coming if they continue to not lift a finger in the military. That's right, work for your money !!!


4 Comments:
Yo, it could be worse...you could be in the National Guard, just like Bush. Don't they stand for Lazy?
I bet those national guard people are just praying for a Draft so they dont have to fight anymore. Stop loss!
Even though my sarcasm is almost always interpreted incorrectly, I love being in the military. There's more benefit being in the Air Force than being out somewhere else. Sure I could get killed... I have a higher chance of survival by not being in the Marines or Army. The Navy... well, I really don't want to bunk around guys that have their last name sewn on the back of their trousers.
Um, I dont want you bunking with other guys, period! (country accent) bunk with meee toniiiight.
Those lazy woman wouldn't last 10 seconds in the Marine Corps without getting chewed up and spit out like cheap gum.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home