Ripping off of someone + hideous Orca... I mean, Orpah
At work or anywhere, I hate it when I say something under my breath and then somebody decides they'll just repeat it out loud or paraphrase it into "their" little joke. Come on. Be original. Well, I guess maybe we truly can't be original unless we invent new words, like some eubonic ebony lingo. All of the individual English words have been used by so many people and so many times... I guess verbally and typing/writing, no matter what we do, we can never be "original." That makes me cry just thinking about that. I'll just sit in a corner and feel sorry for myself like all those people probably still do on Oprah.
Let's all sit around and feel sorry for each other. "I've got this disease... Acid reflux disease." It's not a disease ! ! ! You know what is a disease ??? ! ! ! Cancer is a disease. Genital herpes is... uhhh... a malfunction of sexual tissue ??? Can someone help me out here ? "My man beats me." Well, in America today, if you're dumb enough to allow your man to beat you, that's sad. There are plenty of ways to get away from it and to put the man in jail, because whether or not he really does beat you, he's guilty anyway. Some women lie about it because they want attention. Double standard America, YOU piss me off ! ! !
It's like TODAY when my boss told me that I work harder than anyone else, especially this week, so he'll let me go home early tonight... BUT the laziest person got to leave at the same time I did tonight. We call it "cut backs" when we go home early. I see it as a reward and morale booster. I came in early today to cover for this lazy Almond woman at work. It's like she always makes up some excuse when she's late or going to be late. A few months ago, she came in 1 hour and 30 minutes late from when she was supposed to take over for me, at a 12 hour point in my shift, making an excuse about traffic in an area where there is never traffic. I even looked on the internet for live cameras in the area. No traffic. I worked like 14 hours that day. It was too late when she came.
She calls today... "Yeah, I'm running late. I had to take a final today for my chemistry class." I said sarcastically,"Don't worry about it, I'm already taking care of it." Because I was taking care of it - I was there - doing her job for her like I always do. I was at work 45 minutes early to cover for her, when she was supposed to be at the base, taking care of military affairs. Instead, she had a "final." You know how many women I have worked with that always make me do something for them, because they don't want to do it ? If I refuse to help them, I'd get in a lot of trouble. Because they are women, they get away with it. It's called CONSTRUCTIVE-LEGAL MANIPULATION. I only know one woman at my very large workplace of hundreds of people, that actually does a great job, I'd say better than a lot of men, even though she is very unattractive and a little butch. She does a great job getting those jet engines to start. She smokes like a chimney and drinks a lot of alcohol, but she is really cool... jokes a lot, tells the most hilarious stories, strong, can work without anybody's helping hand. So she is a great example of what women can accomplish.
Let's all sit around and feel sorry for each other. "I've got this disease... Acid reflux disease." It's not a disease ! ! ! You know what is a disease ??? ! ! ! Cancer is a disease. Genital herpes is... uhhh... a malfunction of sexual tissue ??? Can someone help me out here ? "My man beats me." Well, in America today, if you're dumb enough to allow your man to beat you, that's sad. There are plenty of ways to get away from it and to put the man in jail, because whether or not he really does beat you, he's guilty anyway. Some women lie about it because they want attention. Double standard America, YOU piss me off ! ! ! It's like TODAY when my boss told me that I work harder than anyone else, especially this week, so he'll let me go home early tonight... BUT the laziest person got to leave at the same time I did tonight. We call it "cut backs" when we go home early. I see it as a reward and morale booster. I came in early today to cover for this lazy Almond woman at work. It's like she always makes up some excuse when she's late or going to be late. A few months ago, she came in 1 hour and 30 minutes late from when she was supposed to take over for me, at a 12 hour point in my shift, making an excuse about traffic in an area where there is never traffic. I even looked on the internet for live cameras in the area. No traffic. I worked like 14 hours that day. It was too late when she came.
She calls today... "Yeah, I'm running late. I had to take a final today for my chemistry class." I said sarcastically,"Don't worry about it, I'm already taking care of it." Because I was taking care of it - I was there - doing her job for her like I always do. I was at work 45 minutes early to cover for her, when she was supposed to be at the base, taking care of military affairs. Instead, she had a "final." You know how many women I have worked with that always make me do something for them, because they don't want to do it ? If I refuse to help them, I'd get in a lot of trouble. Because they are women, they get away with it. It's called CONSTRUCTIVE-LEGAL MANIPULATION. I only know one woman at my very large workplace of hundreds of people, that actually does a great job, I'd say better than a lot of men, even though she is very unattractive and a little butch. She does a great job getting those jet engines to start. She smokes like a chimney and drinks a lot of alcohol, but she is really cool... jokes a lot, tells the most hilarious stories, strong, can work without anybody's helping hand. So she is a great example of what women can accomplish.

3 Comments:
I thought everyone was equal in the military? Also, Isn't she going AWOL?
You're right. Technically, she was AWOL. Being the nice guy that I try to be, I didn't bring it to a higher level, so she didn't get in trouble. Basically, nobody knew about it. No, we are not all equal in the military. There are forms of "lawful discrimination." It's wonderful. When a woman is late for work, it is accepted (even though it is wrong) and there are no consequences (because our leaders at work don't care since she's a woman). When a man is late to work, if he doesn't bring donuts, he stays late and/or gets unfavorable paperwork to be put in his military record, in addition to "extra" duty.
Perspectives: Oprah's 'Secret' deceives millions
http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/05/perspectives_oprahs_secret_deceives_millions.php
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home