People who leave comments as "ANONYMOUS" are cowards
Now that I got your attention, yeah, I just got home from work. Nobody cares though, but this is my blog, so bugger off. It's 1:44 a.m. now. It's hard to type cuz I cut my right hand index finger from a broken piece of glass that was hiding in a keyboard and sticking up and cut me as I tried to type something. Here's how it happened:
This crew chief guy (aircraft crew chief) comes in the door and waves around a 5 foot long tube light bulb. I find this out after the fact. I'm walking by this guy who has the light bulb and all of a sudden glass breaks and I pause. Glass shards hit me and pieces from this tube light bulb broke all over the place and all over the floor. I freeze in shock. I'm wondering what just happened. I didn't see a light bulb while I was walking. All of a sudden it appeared there in front of me... broken. Did I just knock over a light bulb ? NO !!! Some intelligent crew chief was waving around a tube light bulb like it was a light saber
and it snaps from his hands and breaks directly toward my body. He felt stupid and of course cleaned up the mess, except he forgot to clean up the glass that broke and fell into the cracks of my keyboard, which later I discovered when a lot of blood was coming out of my index finger. I just grabbed some paper towels from the bathroom, cleaned up my finger and put iodine on it, then dressing (like a bandaid). Wonderful ! Then I wiped the blood off of a door knob which I left on my way to the bathroom. It barely hurt when I got cut. There was just way too much blood coming out and I didn't want to spill it all over the Air Force equipment.
Stupid things like this happen all of the time where I work... all of the time. "It's blog, it's blog... it's better than bad, it's good !"
This crew chief guy (aircraft crew chief) comes in the door and waves around a 5 foot long tube light bulb. I find this out after the fact. I'm walking by this guy who has the light bulb and all of a sudden glass breaks and I pause. Glass shards hit me and pieces from this tube light bulb broke all over the place and all over the floor. I freeze in shock. I'm wondering what just happened. I didn't see a light bulb while I was walking. All of a sudden it appeared there in front of me... broken. Did I just knock over a light bulb ? NO !!! Some intelligent crew chief was waving around a tube light bulb like it was a light saber
and it snaps from his hands and breaks directly toward my body. He felt stupid and of course cleaned up the mess, except he forgot to clean up the glass that broke and fell into the cracks of my keyboard, which later I discovered when a lot of blood was coming out of my index finger. I just grabbed some paper towels from the bathroom, cleaned up my finger and put iodine on it, then dressing (like a bandaid). Wonderful ! Then I wiped the blood off of a door knob which I left on my way to the bathroom. It barely hurt when I got cut. There was just way too much blood coming out and I didn't want to spill it all over the Air Force equipment.Stupid things like this happen all of the time where I work... all of the time. "It's blog, it's blog... it's better than bad, it's good !"

1 Comments:
Friggin Air Force Jedi are whack. Speaking of whack, you should've whacked that idiot for indirectly hurting you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home