I apologize... AND... Use this time to read and reflect on my comments
Yes, it seems I do live in my own world, my paradigm. Then again, don't we all ? Try to escape your little box from time to time. We all should try.
Anyway, please reflect on the comments you've made and I've made and feel free to write more comments on this post or the old posts. Just to make something clear... if you didn't understand the comments I put on my last post, then go to dictionary.com and check out the meaning of some of those words. It should help a bit. Isn't it obvious what I was trying to say ? To the people I directed my blog toward, last post I made, it should be obvious. Maybe I'm using words that are too difficult for you, maybe too non-ghetto, so I apologize. I guess I'm not ghetto enough to get my point across. *sob* *sob* *sniffle*
Anyway, please reflect on the comments you've made and I've made and feel free to write more comments on this post or the old posts. Just to make something clear... if you didn't understand the comments I put on my last post, then go to dictionary.com and check out the meaning of some of those words. It should help a bit. Isn't it obvious what I was trying to say ? To the people I directed my blog toward, last post I made, it should be obvious. Maybe I'm using words that are too difficult for you, maybe too non-ghetto, so I apologize. I guess I'm not ghetto enough to get my point across. *sob* *sob* *sniffle*

1 Comments:
You're whack! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home