Tuesday, April 17, 2007

heil hitler !!!!!!!!

'I hate spix and jews, especially Geraldo. We should give negroes a bucket of fried chicken on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day'

the sentence above is just part of this poor attempt at a joke to make fun of the Imus deal

I AM NOT RACIST or SEXIST

if I were famous I'd be crucified for it - the media has a field day - how can you prove that someone is racist even if the comment seems racist ? How about all of the comedians that make racist jokes ? Some people take things (and jokes) too seriously. How about the movies that potray racism ? Does that mean the director/producer is racist ? We live in a close-minded society where people aren't very understanding, nor do they think about the OTHER SIDE of an issue.

I say a lot of things that sound racist, but they are only jokes to make fun of the stereo-types that many racists and bigots truly believe in. Maybe Imus is racist, maybe he isn't. Who cares ! If I truly hated blacks, I would probably not have gone to Al Sharpton's studio. You think the KKK would go to Al Sharpton's studio to speak with him about their racist remarks ? If I were truly racist I would insult the NAACP, tell everyone that I am not apologizing for my ignorant beliefs/statements, and I'd celebrate by lynching a few people of every race except for those of the Arian race. Maybe you're a racist bigot ? Do you whine about tourists and foreigners who live in your area ? Don't be a blind hypocrite !

I find this country getting a little too uptight.

WHITE POWER !!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Josue' said...

As I have said before...it was a slow news week....the whole episode is a non-issue although people want to make names for themselves being hypocrites...Last time I checked, ANYONE coule be nappy...not just black folk. :p

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

Issue or non issue, he should have known better. Now he learned his lesson, and he has become an example to others.

Sure, it ain't news about the war or people dying, but that gets boring fast.

For the record, I think Caleb is Racist and Sexist toward white women. Haha ^_~

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the opportunity to hear an audio feed of his statement. Holy crap, how much more blown out of proportion can you get? BTW I hate the reverse racism and attack-ism displayed by sharpton and jesse jackson; especially in light of their huge (and un-apologized) duke basketball accusation blunder.

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean duke lacrosse

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Mein Kampf !!!!!!

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reverse racism = affirmative action

Let's not forget the compensation for restitution?

Why not give injun's restitution? They deserve it more than others.

Read this rediculous Black Panther banter:
http://www.stanford.edu/group/blackpanthers/history.shtml

Especially the part about releasing all jailed and imprisoned black people - are they insane. Wow. Let's release all pedophiles, murderers, and rapists since somehow they are a victim.

Wednesday, 16 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code