Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAVING A FIT



My new vehicle just came in from Japan today. A few weeks ago my car was built and then shipped over here. It's awesome. It is a stick shift Honda Fit 2007 Sport Model. Today was the first time for me, EVER, to buy a completely new car. I've been waiting a few months for this car to come in... actually since after getting in a car wreck. It is funny how Mike gets his car yesterday and then, FINALLY, today my car comes in from Japan. Strange...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That car looks like a good FIT, jes like my whip

Tuesday, 20 February, 2007  
Blogger Josue' said...

Congrats...I suppose you are FIT to be tied these days. :p

Wednesday, 21 February, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

what is up with you guys and new cars?

Like a cult, or did you both go to an Oprah show lately?

Wednesday, 21 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

our fates are closely linked :\

Thursday, 22 February, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I ordered my car 2 months ago, after the incident at the ranch... I mean, after the accident.

Thursday, 22 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

0_o

Thursday, 22 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your family grows, your car size shrinks...

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code