The workplace - surprisingly all of this is true
Several months ago I placed framed Sesame Street pictures on the wall at work. Unexpectedly my commander showed up early in the morning and got pissed off, said, "Who put these up ? That isn't funny. Take them down." Then a co-worker yelled out my name, and said that I did it, as the commander was walking away. I had a meeting with the commander a few months ago also and I didn't talk much. This morning I found a large trash bag lying around the workplace that was cut in half and looked like a cape, so I stuffed the top of it behind my shirt and ran all around our work area, saying I'm superman, flapping around the "cape" that made me look like Batman or some other super hero. I started to say, "I'm the support superhero !" Then I heard someone come through the door. This person saw me and what I was doing. Then my heart stops. I start to think, "Oh crap !!!!" It's the commander ! He seems to come when least expected, sneaking, shows up at the best time. I had just cleaned up the area before I had free time for my "cape" excapade. The commander didn't see that or see me do the other work that kept me busy most of the night. He just strolls in our area, so when I notice it is him, I reach behind me and start pulling out the trash bag from the back of my shirt. I finally get it out. The commander already noticed what happened. First thing he asks, "How's everyone doing ?" We all reply, "Fine sir." Then he asks me directly, "Is this what you do with trash ?" I just answer, "Yeah." Not to mention I've got a lolli-pop stick hanging on the tip of my mouth. Then my co-hort asks the commander, "Did you like his cape ?" The commander asked me, "What did you use ?" I said, "A trash bag." He laughed at me. Then I said, "I'm just trying to make work fun." Already embarassed the commander just walks around and saw some trash lying on the floor in front of our counter, picks it up, throws it away, mentions something about junk lying on the floor around the area, then he sees something. My co-hort left a sign taped to my computer monitor, which I forgot about. It said something like, "Please go to another customer service representative for assistance. I am not customer service oriented." The commander did not like this. He said, "Take this down before someone else sees this." Then he walked off.


My commander must think I'm an idiot. My buddy, the co-hort, who is a stand-up comedian at a local comedy club, tells me, "The commander must think you're 'special' because everytime he sees you you're doing something retarded." The guys I work with keep laughing for several minutes. Then they keep bringing it up and laughing. My co-hort kept walking around with his arms spread out, as if he was flying, just like superman. He said, "It's a good thing the commander didn't see you when you were 'flying' around with your arms spread out." I'm never going to hear the end of this. I got reprimanded the previous day for having left scratched safety glasses in a tool box instead of replacing them with a new pair. It never ends !!! There is always something wrong.


My commander must think I'm an idiot. My buddy, the co-hort, who is a stand-up comedian at a local comedy club, tells me, "The commander must think you're 'special' because everytime he sees you you're doing something retarded." The guys I work with keep laughing for several minutes. Then they keep bringing it up and laughing. My co-hort kept walking around with his arms spread out, as if he was flying, just like superman. He said, "It's a good thing the commander didn't see you when you were 'flying' around with your arms spread out." I'm never going to hear the end of this. I got reprimanded the previous day for having left scratched safety glasses in a tool box instead of replacing them with a new pair. It never ends !!! There is always something wrong.

4 Comments:
That is hilarious. I guess you can live the life of a dullard if that is what the military expects. Remember to never smile.
"Show me your War Face!"
Were you on loopy on the goof balls?
I am on medication that the doctors prescribed.
DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICATION
Yo phun...forget having enemies with "friends" like you have...
So true (what josue' said). Sounds like a bunch of rats. The mafia despises rats, they are lower than enemies.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home