Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Picking petals






I hope I spelled petal right; or is it pedal ? Hmmm, perhaps I need to take another trip to www.dictionary.reference.com



12 Comments:

Blogger Josue' said...

Yo,
+25 cool pts for that outfit! she's a freak'n fashionista. :) they probably don't carry that in walmart.

is that a fire on top of carpet? :p

Tuesday, 27 February, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

It is a fake fire made with lights

Wednesday, 28 February, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

Kid looks stoned in the last pict. Hilarious. Is this for Chinese New Year?

Wednesday, 28 February, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Yes it was for Chinese New Year. Part of the custom is that young people get money from older people. Elisa made $54 total, which I spent already, so now that I've gotten paid today I will need to transfer numbers to her savings. She got a lot of money because everyone thought she was cute.

Thursday, 01 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

viet new year. p.s. she looks so cute there. :D

Thursday, 01 March, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

She sure is cute...but spending her money? Better watch "The Royal Tannenbaum's" boy-o.

Thursday, 01 March, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Thank you for assisting me in parenting skills

Sunday, 04 March, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

No prob. Always remember that people who have no kids know all about raising them. Also,

http://www.f-16.net/news_article2217.html

What is wrong with you guys?

Monday, 05 March, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Some guys are dumb - as a maintenance guy, you NEVER throw anything into a jet intake... even water... I also think that if you are going to do something like throw a frog into a jet intake, you NEVER record it. I bet if the guy didn't record it and didn't put it on his myspace site, he would've never got caught. What a moron ! These guys should know how anal the military can be. You put stuff like that on the internet AFTER you get out of the military.

Monday, 05 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Royal Tannenbaum's" was a waste of money and 2 hours of my life that I can't get back

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about waste of time... how about Iraq and the wasted time you've been in the military ? Hmm...

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a wasted civilian life, have you lived it for Jesus or yourself?

Wednesday, 16 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code