Sunday, January 28, 2007

Not much to say...

I'll post something later on when there is something interesting to post. On my health update, I'm dealing with another set of doctors who are trying to determine what exactly is wrong with my health. I am finally seeing some more doctors, this time these guys are eager to help me because I have had health problems without a diagnosis for over one year. I'll keep you guys updated.

By the way, Elisa is 17 months old now.

3 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

Happy Birthday to Elisa...wait...how many months in a year?

Seeing actual doctors is great....now let's hope one of them walks with a cane, is rude, and addicted to vicadin. He'll figure out what the problem is!

Sunday, 28 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dr house!

Wednesday, 31 January, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

everyone at work says that House could find out what I have

Wednesday, 31 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code