about as exciting as boredom
posted by phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves at 2:57 PM
He's a nut job... just look at his tongue sticking out as if he's a thirsty dog
The guy is the posterchild for a messed up childhood...Face tats are also a pre-req to madness... :p
he got so many hits to the head that he's even more demented
2 steps away from suicide methinks
Perhaps...or maybe he will make a comback and fight like he used to. I miss the Dynamite kid.
I wanna bite an ear ... I wanna bite an ear ... hey, maybe I can bite my own (he starts to drool) ... maybe I can touch my ear with my tongue, let me try ...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
He's a nut job... just look at his tongue sticking out as if he's a thirsty dog
The guy is the posterchild for a messed up childhood...Face tats are also a pre-req to madness... :p
he got so many hits to the head that he's even more demented
2 steps away from suicide methinks
Perhaps...or maybe he will make a comback and fight like he used to. I miss the Dynamite kid.
I wanna bite an ear ... I wanna bite an ear ... hey, maybe I can bite my own (he starts to drool) ... maybe I can touch my ear with my tongue, let me try ...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home