Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Nut job @ Free Valet Parking

Yesterday morning I brought my wife to the doctor's office and this nut job, guy with head hair all over the place and not combed, is working by himself for the hospital's free Valet Parking. He's an American, either in his late 40's or early 50's, comes up to me BEFORE we enter the building, and I'm trying to be nice by not walking away or being a jerk, so I stop walking as he's talking to me. He asks me if I'm military and what branch, etc. Then he starts bragging about where he was stationed as an air traffic controller, how he never had an American wife, but had a British wife, then they split, and now he's dating a commie (almost his exact words). He learned Russian and starts bragging about how he can speak Russian... I thought his accent was rather pathetic, so I laughed at him. He was speaking Russian to me for long periods of time, then he would translate for me. I would laugh at him after he was speaking Russian, just because I thought it was pathetic for him to bother me for a significant amount of time. Then he let us go to our appointment, then we bumped into him again on the way out. He would talk about how there are lots of Russians/Serbs/Bosnians/Yugoslavians, etc. in Oklahoma City... I guess like 20,000 or so. I was wondering why this nut job would talk to me out of all people. Then he started saying sentences in English that would rhyme, like, "In Europe they have good beer, better than over here. I read Russians books, not because of my looks." He would rhyme something every minute or so. That was pretty clever of him, but I thought it was pathetic. I wonder if that is the way this guy picked up his girlfriend, by citing a dorky stanza.

LESSON: Even if you DO NOT use the free Valet Parking, you will still bump into a nut job working there..... Why use valet parking when you can park the car better than that guy ? I don't trust them with my car anyway... they'll probably strip a gear.

5 Comments:

Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Jack O'Malley was the guy's name... I forgot to write that in the post.

Wednesday, 28 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

Wednesday, 28 June, 2006  
Blogger Josue' said...

Sounds like a bad reality show....Oh snap, it WAS reality! :p

Wednesday, 28 June, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

As I remember, you rammed your mothers cat into some old lady. Glass houses and all.

Thursday, 29 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ireland, Ireland, Pumper-nickel Ireland..."

sounds like something Jack O'Malley would sing at the bar

Sunday, 06 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code