Freedom isnt FREE! and some other freaking stupid slogan. In front of the VFW there is a huge banner that says, "Support our Troops, Let them finish." I am thinking about getting a piece of paper to tape up on the sign. All it says is "Live" and it will go over Finish.
Sure..let them die, it ain't me over there, so why should I care. Pro War people are f-ing stupid.
2 Comments:
Freedom isnt FREE! and some other freaking stupid slogan. In front of the VFW there is a huge banner that says, "Support our Troops, Let them finish." I am thinking about getting a piece of paper to tape up on the sign. All it says is "Live" and it will go over Finish.
Sure..let them die, it ain't me over there, so why should I care. Pro War people are f-ing stupid.
"Support our Troops, Don't put them in harms way for GREED!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home