Ben lost his sunglasses the day before in the sea.
I call the dog my "nephew" as a joke because that dog is more of a pain to take care of than my daughter. Plus, I don't think Ben is going to provide us with another addition to the family, except for the dog.
8 Comments:
The first pic is money...reminds me of Cali's gov in 1984:
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0088247/Ss/0088247/Terminator_PUB01.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0088247
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sorry. The url was cut short...
http://user.chollian.net/~wty69/TERMINATOR%201.JPG
I think Ben used a piece of dental floss to keep it together
Why was he wearing such ridiculous things? Also, want to explain the dog/nephew thing?
J-sue Way to look like a n00b with, not just one post but two! ^_^
Ben lost his sunglasses the day before in the sea.
I call the dog my "nephew" as a joke because that dog is more of a pain to take care of than my daughter. Plus, I don't think Ben is going to provide us with another addition to the family, except for the dog.
good lookin' out d....ha.
Good call josue'
You are so right about Terminator, lol!
I had eye surgery and had to protect my retinas. Those were the disposable wrap around 100% UV protection shields they give to you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home