MISDIAGNOSIS - it is official !!!

It was verified, confirmed, etc... that I do not and did not have mono when I was diagnosed by the so-called physicians on the Air Force installation I work at. So that means that I was also diagnosed incorrectly with a back strain a few weeks prior to being incorrectly diagnosed with mono. Now that is what you call FREE health care !!!
(health care from incompetent doctors = the lowest bidder Department of Defense can buy)

7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mono was diagnosed since there were Monos doing the diagnosing.. :p
i got diagnosed w/that a while back and i think it was B.S. too...
Mike, you had Ring around the Anus?
Military intelligence...
C, you are demoralizing the troops. Why do you hate Amerika?
That sounds like something Ann Coulter would say
Your blog is a true reflection of the sad health care in the military
More corruption in medical field:
G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4312930190281243507
Hoxsey - How Healing Becomes A Crime. alt. cancer cure
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5528328984547372206
Strecker Memorandum - Good Quality Version
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1349285080949254539
Suppressed Medical Discovery: Dr. Robert C. Beck ( Cancer,AIDS, anything viral)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3383948315844437935
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home