about as exciting as boredom
posted by phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves at 11:16 PM
Are you the Rat king? :p That would technically make her the Rat Princess...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sorry...Blogger had a hiccup and a parrot got in here....
I see... yes, that would make me the Rat King and my daughter would be the Rat Princess. That would make Mike the Duke of Rat.
And the wife?
The wife is from a different "kind"
The Duke of Rat, at your service.
I guess I'd be the title of that Michael Jackson song to a rat, eh?ooohh!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
Are you the Rat king? :p
That would technically make her the Rat Princess...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sorry...Blogger had a hiccup and a parrot got in here....
I see... yes, that would make me the Rat King and my daughter would be the Rat Princess. That would make Mike the Duke of Rat.
And the wife?
The wife is from a different "kind"
The Duke of Rat, at your service.
I guess I'd be the title of that Michael Jackson song to a rat, eh?
ooohh!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home