Thursday, April 13, 2006

AIM Triton trivia

If you have AIM Triton, what kind of "pride" do you see in XM radio ?

Here is a bonus picture I took with my phone's camera...

4 Comments:

Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Yeah yeah yeah !!!

Thursday, 13 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, "its time to party down!"

Sunday, 16 April, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

Still better then Country Music

Saturday, 22 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too bad that a group of people who love a certain sinful lifestyle, perverted a symbol that originally meant that God wouldn't destroy the Earth with water. I think the rainbow was picked on purpose to mock God, "I'm gonna live this way ... hey, you can't destroy us with H2O!" Satan is devious.

Sunday, 06 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code