Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Osama's Book Club


DISCLAIMER: Not to be confused with "Orpah's Book Club"

Today's book is titled, "The Fox in the Henhouse: How Privatization Threatens Democracy."

The reason why Osama loves this book so much is because this book shows how nutty private corporations in the United States have become. For example, Dick Cheney can no longer be the head of Haliburton as the Vice President of USA. When he is no longer working for the government, I'm sure Dick will become the head of Haliburton again. That is, if he doesn't get caught trying to murder any innocent civilians. Wait a minute, he's already done that. Getting caught doesn't mean a thing to Dick. He's above the law. Gee, I wish I were the Vice Prez. I wish I could make the laws (while in office) to benefit my own company so when I become a civilian again, I'll be at a greater financial advantage.

Osama gives "The Fox in the Henhouse" two thumbs up... for showing what truly lies within the dirty White House.

PhunAndGab gives "The Fox in the Henhouse" an "AWESOME" rating, even though he is still reading chapter 3 in the book and hasn't finished it yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

Oh yeah, check this out, The US Energy Dept just gave a company that Bush is visiting 5 million to rehire employees that they fired due to Bush cuts.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=politicsNews&storyID=2006-02-21T162206Z_01_N20349121_RTRUKOC_0_US-ENERGY-BUSH-RENEWABLES.xml

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont understand what the big deal is about an accidental shooting. If richard wanted the man dead, he'd have had him drowned in oil.

Thursday, 23 February, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

you were bitching about your brother not updating and here you are with a week old post? Fo' Shame!

Friday, 03 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code