about as exciting as boredom
posted by phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves at 4:58 PM
Send your blog to your boss and have him comment. :p
Obviously my boss, GWB, has better things to do than to talk to some low-ranking military man like me.
FYI, if I ever get in trouble for this blog, at least I already know who would be the culprit. *wink wink*
The culprit would be Brownie...I mean H-Land Insecurity...Who else should the buck be passed to....? :p
I hope he's not selling Girl Scout cookies... maybe he's got Gay Scout cookies.
Yo, go back to writing something meaningful...you last posts have been lame. Real lame.
I get more responses this way.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
Send your blog to your boss and have him comment. :p
Obviously my boss, GWB, has better things to do than to talk to some low-ranking military man like me.
FYI, if I ever get in trouble for this blog, at least I already know who would be the culprit. *wink wink*
The culprit would be Brownie...I mean H-Land Insecurity...Who else should the buck be passed to....? :p
I hope he's not selling Girl Scout cookies... maybe he's got Gay Scout cookies.
Yo, go back to writing something meaningful...you last posts have been lame. Real lame.
I get more responses this way.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home