Saturday, September 03, 2005

Thank you Katrina - such a beautiful name you have


Because of all of this "disaster" in Cajun Country, pretty much everybody in the military at our base will be working this weekend, including Labour Day. Having a child could not have come at a greater time. I got a free week off of work already. I've escaped the lunacy of my job for a while and now I will be free again, longer. I get this weekend off and Labour Day too. So I will not actually start my LEAVE until Tuesday. Then when my LEAVE finishes, I'll have another 3 day weekend free. So I don't have to go to work until 27 September. Hopefully the nonsense and pointless difficulties from work will have died down when I go back to work. I've grown sick and tired of things getting worse at work. They add more and more to the work load. It is very stressful. We're overworked and undermanned. At least I got a job and a paycheck. Thanks BUY OWNER !!!

I'm watching C-SPAN with Bush going around the Biloxi, Mississippi area talking to people and citizens around there. I was stationed there for 6 months in 2002. It's a dirty place in Biloxi with lots of Casinos. When I was an alcoholic, I had a lot of rum over there. Those days are over. WOW... those pictures of New Orleans look pretty cool... in their "beautiful city full of beautiful people," as some former resident on CNN put it yesterday.

As you already hear, people are blaming the government as always... "THE LEVEE WAS BUILT ONLY TO SURVIVE A CATEGORY 3 HURRICANE." You know what ??? SHUT UP !!!

You know why I say SHUT UP ? Because you people do not understand "cause and effect" ... it is that simple. Just like September 11th. Things happen which you cannot prevent and then you try to think up a solution after the damage has already been done. It's too late, so you gotta rebuild and try to make a new system that will work the next time to try to prevent anything bad from happening. But it is already too late, just like it was on September 11th and during the Tsunamis last December. So this system that is supposed to prevent terrorism, just like the new levees they will build in New Orleans to prevent another flood, is just another band-aid until something worse happens in the future, like if a planet all of a sudden decided to crash into the earth. Not much you can do about that, eh ? Watch, the new levee they build will break again or there will be an even more powerful storm in the future that will make things much worse ever than now. Who knows. There might be a tornado that hits the levee. That's worse than a hurricane. So we should just leave New Orleans under water. It looks cool that way. We will save money on gas. The city was like Sodom and Gomorrah anyway. Maybe some Christian critics are right when they say it's God's wrath. Some places have it coming their way and it was Cajun Country's time, just like it will be Las Vegas' time someday, or perhaps the whole entire world. I think Pinky & the Brain are behind this hurricane. Brain created it with his hurricane creating device !!!

Just remember, the government doesn't do a good job when they use contractors. It's a haphass job. The quality is not so good. The government loves to makes deals with the lowest bidder. If you joined the Air Force, you'd figure that out. They wont tell you that if you're in the Army or Marines. I think the Navy guys are intelligent enough to figure that out. Hey, if they sew their names onto the back pocket on their trousers by the buttocks... I'm not going to finish that sentence.

I'm done.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IN THE NAVY!

Sunday, 04 September, 2005  
Blogger The D said...

You ever hear of Occam's Razor?

Tuesday, 06 September, 2005  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I've heard on Innocent Okaraya

Tuesday, 06 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard of wild beach. Anyways, New Orleans is the dumbest place in the USA to build a city, or rebuild for that matter. It's below sea level, and 2 dams held up water as well.

Tuesday, 01 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code