Nice choice of words... All I see is "kill." Some small group of people killed the people in the towers and the towers themselves collapsed, remember ? We can't hide what happened that day, although our government enjoys attempting at hiding information. Let's just pretend it never happened. That's a more wonderful idea.
Hey J, It is obvious that you didn't "know" anyone in any of the towers either... I'll pretend that I "knew" someone in the towers so everyone can feel sorry for me.
12 Comments:
Yo c,
delete this spam!
I just noticed the Spam happen a few minutes ago. Now I have word verification.
..you should kill that 9/11 photo of the towers... :(
Nice choice of words... All I see is "kill." Some small group of people killed the people in the towers and the towers themselves collapsed, remember ? We can't hide what happened that day, although our government enjoys attempting at hiding information. Let's just pretend it never happened. That's a more wonderful idea.
uh....ok c...it's obvious you did not know anyone working in either tower that day...
?!
lol at the other pics tho
What spam?
Hey J,
It is obvious that you didn't "know" anyone in any of the towers either... I'll pretend that I "knew" someone in the towers so everyone can feel sorry for me.
The NAACP should've complained to me about the *igger Movie picture
Those pics were too funny!!! (not the twin tower ones of course)
New World Order
Bush Sr. New World Order Speech (rare)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8259800846851144110
David Rivera: Final Warning - A History of the New World Order
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6458202011278978911
Illuminazi
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2502830637471895940
Mind Control and the New World Order by Al Neal
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7953120016941996867
New World Order
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-112101197615347525
New world order - Time to blow the cover
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6573911964852799028
New World Order, The AntiChrist and the Plans to Build a Temple in Jerusalem
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2336896929908957401
The New World Order Denver Airport
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2640053169768807392
New World Order 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1ojwHUN9o&mode=related&search=
You Can Handle the Truth - Under Siege - 1 of 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz4lXSk_x6M
New World Order - Novus Ordo Mundi
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_nwo.htm#Additional_Information
America Under Siege Part 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fgG4mRerlU&mode=related&search=
America Under Siege
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6757208578966027810
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home