Monday, September 05, 2005

Dedicated to all - REVISED EDITION - You've got a bone to pick with me, eh ? Confront your fears

Before you read on, try not to be too serious about this, and also I apologize for my sarcasm. Try to laugh about it. I do. It kills the pain and agony.

With respect to the dead, I guess you didn't know anybody in the military that has died in Iraq, not to mention you've got a cousin over there. You should pray for him so that he'll be safe and not die out there. Let's all just cry about the tragedies in this world, ignore them, and once again... pretend none of it ever happened. I'm bitter about what's going on in this world politically, economically, and spiritually.

I guess you're saying that you knew somebody in the towers... or maybe you're not implying that. One of my friend's had a cousin who was in one of those towers. So... I didn't personally know him. Oh well. Who cares ! If I did know him, I'd still be the same as I am today, maybe cuz I'm psychotic or something and being in the military makes death not so important. Who knows. Once you're dead, not much you can do. Maybe I need help, eh ? I knew airmen that have died serving in Iraq. I've known military guys that have shot themselves and are now dead cuz of their own selfish stupidity and depression of being in the military. I knew a really cool Master Sergeant that died from lung cancer last month after he lost a lot of weight. The guy looked boney. If I died in Iraq or anywhere for that matter, I wouldn't care cuz I'd already be dead. But I feel bad for the people that did die and I'd feel bad for my family having to deal with life without me. There are families here in Oklahoma City that had people die in the bombing here 10 years ago and they still grieve. One of my supervisors, who I know personally, is an injured survivor from the Khobar Towers from 1996 who got hit pretty bad with shrapnel during the explosion. But he's so humble, he doesn't go anouncing it to the world as if he's special just because he's a survivor and also some friends of his died during that explosion. Not many people at work know what happened to him.

A lot of people died in New Orleans. I guess I shouldn't show pictures of New Orleans. There are a lot of people who pretend they "know" somebody that died in any of these tragedies. Sure, I "know" lots of people too and consider some people I "know" as my "friends," but "knowing" any of them doesn't mean anything. These people who died, I would not even come close to considering them as someone to cry about. Sure, these people were important, like any person to another person, but they were not close enough for me to be afraid of looking at the photos of these tragedies. Think about the reason why US military is in Iraq. After 11 September 2001, America decided to care and start killing and blowing up more things in "Arab Country." Think especially why we are there now, thanks to the Twin Towers going down ? It's a good excuse. What about the people in the aircraft that crashed in the towers ? Maybe I shouldn't get in an aircraft again or show pictures of aircraft. Uh oh, I'm afraid now. I'm going psycho. I can't take all of this propaganda on TV which contains mis-information. I need help. There are plenty of psychologists for that. If you know someone that died, just say it. If it is your close friend or a family member, it would hit closer to home. The pictures wouldn't bother me. Thanks for reading MY blog. My suggestion is to suck it up and move on if you can. If you have difficulty with anything about death, seek help. There are more important things in life than worrying about the dead. You can't do much about the dead except mourn, remember them, bury or burn them, and collect life insurance.

Join the military and see what it's like fighting the war for your country and other countries. It's not easy, but we suck it up and it's no big deal. We're alive, so we do as much as we can, something productive with our lives while we still have a heartbeat and enough motivation to sacrifice for so many ungrateful people in the United States.

And please, nobody pretend like everyone cares about the military. I know plenty of ungrateful people. I was in uniform marching in a formation for a small parade off base in Biloxi, Mississippi, and some drunk chucked a beer can at us and the beer can hit and spilled on myself and 2 other Airman in formation. We were carrying many American flags, marching around town, back in the Spring of 2002. Hooray America, but screw the military ? Thanks a lot Biloxi. God is a wrathful God, but he's also a God of love and mercy. Looks like God was showing his wrath for Biloxi with this "natural" disaster. You ever been to Biloxi ? You should go there. It's full of casinos and clubs and lots of ho's. Check out New Orleans too. It's filthy and dirty with the sins of people who mock Christianity. Look behind the whole meaning and history of Mardi Gras. No wonder people in Arabia cheer when something bad happens to America. In some cases, they're right. It's kind of messed up, but I can understand their point of view. Americans are a lot more close minded than they think. That is why you are offended by this truth about Arabs cheering when something bad happens AND when they burn American flags. As much as I don't like it when some Arabs disrespect America's flag, if America did change a lot, and became a more godly nation, and just left every other country alone so every country can stop whining about the U.S., I'm sure the Arabs that burn American flags would still be burning American flags because they'll have a problem with something. They'd find some reason to set a flag or dummy on fire.

How about purchasing a "Support Our Troops" magnet ? Oops, already wrote a post about that.













United they stand. I am not included in "we."

7 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

You ever heard of Pat Roberts?

You ever heard of Karma?

This Country should be reformatted.

Tuesday, 06 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caleb, if I didnt know any better I'd say you wrote that from a jail cell. You need a cappuccino and an anti-depressant. :D

Tuesday, 06 September, 2005  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I haven't blown up any buildings...

Tuesday, 06 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out:
http://www.spirituallysmart.com/911.html

Tuesday, 01 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
http://www.aclu.org/safefree/general/17346leg20030320.html

USA PATRIOT Act
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act

USA PATRIOT Act
http://www.aclu.org/safefree/resources/17343res20031114.html

Friday, 18 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

911: In Plane Site - The Directors Cut - Full High Quality Video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5386487651203625811

911 Cover Up
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3402359287471245499

Painful Deceptions - An Analysis Of The 911 Attack
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2604784948417267926

The Great Conspiracy - The 911 News Special You Never Saw
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3221571017565436923

The Truth & Lies of 9/11
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145

9/11 - The Greatest Lie Ever Sold by Anthony Hilder - Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-804943892419372107

911 the greatest lie ever sold part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2461913021036611390

Friday, 18 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.infowars.com/

9/11: The Road to Tyranny Special Emergency Release
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2747735047465087513

America: Wake Up or Waco! 1/2 (Alex Jones martial law police state)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4125646819970816501

America: Wake Up or Waco! 2/2 (Alex Jones martial law police state)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5956009835070561219

American Dictators
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7143092292184582857

Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State (Alex Jones)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6495462761605341661

Masters of Terror
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6628737887384052794

TerrorStorm Deluxe High Quality (Alex Jones)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230

Friday, 18 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code