That's gay
This is gay...
at least we know who the masculine one is... we've always known, even before s(he) went public about her gay lesbianism.
What do we say to our children when they see stuff like this...
AND yeah, what am I doing putting these pictures on my blog? You know, I don't know why. Must be a jedi mind trick.



Compliments to Yahoo.com for these photos
at least we know who the masculine one is... we've always known, even before s(he) went public about her gay lesbianism.
What do we say to our children when they see stuff like this...
AND yeah, what am I doing putting these pictures on my blog? You know, I don't know why. Must be a jedi mind trick.



Compliments to Yahoo.com for these photos

12 Comments:
can you 'jedi mind trick' away my nausea?
No, but I have a chance cube here
credits WILL do fine.
cheska Sebulba
OOOH Mui Mui
Meesa pato
I suggest you tell your children that they love each other and that who are we to come in between that?
Leviticus 11:9-12
Thanks Dr. Phil
www.godhatesshrimp.com
#1, the Bible was originally NOT written in English, look up Hebrew & Greek meanings.
#2, the tail on shrimp is technically a fin; the shell on shrimp is technically segmented scales.
#3, I can guarantee someone is going to make fun of this comment.
#4, why am I mentioning numbers?
#5, Mark 7:18-19, Matthew 15:17
#6, In response to "I suggest you tell your children that they love each other and that who are we to come in between that?" - That's right... Who are WE to COME IN BETWEEN THAT? It isn't any of US who are coming in between that... there are plenty of other sins that none of you are talking about. I'll let you know when the Choose Your Own Adventure BIBLE comes out because everyone is making up and choosing their own ways anyhow, you know, just pick whatever out of the Bible suits you and choose that as your answer for any subject. Back to the gay point, I sure wouldn't want to come in between 'that,' cuz if I did I'd have klondikes surrounding me and it would be awkward. It doesn't matter what assumptions and theories people make, yet many call fact, since the greatest part about death for everyone is that they'll find out the truth once they are dead, but it will be far too late and there will be no turning back. Remember these words. It'll be a sad day for lots of people. It is so very sad when so many people each have a heart so hard that they ignore that because they're so blind and ignorant they cannot change their beliefs, all because of their own stubborness. Who are we to trust ourselves with our minds that know so little; and who are we to believe garbage created by man, where man has become their own god. Combine all of mans' knowledge from the beginning. We still don't know anything compared to infinite knowledge. Who are we?
"Combine all of mans' knowledge from the beginning. We still don't know anything compared to infinite knowledge."
EEEEEEEEHHHHHHH! Sorry, you lose. You asked an unanswerable question. Unending knowledge...come one boy, I expected better from you.
Also, Human's have always been their own god. Always.
No one here is winning or losing. Wow, we sound like a bunch of school children, don't we?
For us we will never know everything. We learn everyday, but it is still nothing because we are human and we aren't God. Who knows everything? Who has all knowledge? The answer would be God, right? We can't handle knowing everything. If one had his/her own way, they'd spend eternity going over all of the knowledge ever thought.
Even the most intelligent man on earth is ignorant in some sense.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home