Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Got in trouble at work

On Monday I came to work and everything seemed to be okay until someone pissed me off. I was harassed by a "customer" a few times. A lower ranking guy asked me, "Is anyone gonna check in my tools?" I said, "One of my airmen will be with you shortly." Then he keeps asking the same thing, complaining to his buddies around him, and harassing, so I let him have it. I said, "Can't you see I'm busy. I'm doing some other things. This guy over here can help you. If I was going to help you I'd say, 'May I help you.' You don't just come up here and expect me to help you. You wait for me to say, 'May I help you.'" Then I let him have it, "You know what, thanks to you, now we've only got one person that can help everyone." We were swapping shifts, so I let one of the other guys go, plus I refused to help the guy; then I announced to everyone around, which we had a big crowd, "Thanks to this airmen...," who I point to, "... now only one person can help you. Thank this guy, thank him." I kept pointing at him. So I walked away, went outside to grab one of my guys who was smoking, then brought him back in to help out. It is my shift and I am in charge so I have the right to do this and I have the right to treat this whining cub scout like that. I did treat him harshly and say some things that were very insulting to him, which I do not regret. He was disrespecting a non-commissioned officer, ME, and did not want to listen. So this guy is a wuss because today I went to work and found out that this guy ratted me out instead of confronting me about the situation, he got his supervisors, told his side of the story, then I had to tell my flight commander my side of the story. My flight commander was understanding and didn't believe that I would treat a person the way I did, but I told him I would treat someone like that. He wasn't too thrilled about the words that I exchanged with this clown who was on my nerves on Monday. He asked me to tone it down a bit with the language I use, I guess since I can be very insulting when someone pisses me off. He said that he's proud of my work and what I've accomplished and that he understands that I'm on lots of medication which affects me a lot. He was cool about it. I wasn't going to lie about what I did or said. I told him straight up that I got pissed off at this one guy and let him have it. I wasn't going to let some lower ranking guy treat me like a peasant. So I'm in trouble because lots of people know about this ordeal. I really don't care. In fact, I want trouble. Trouble will let these people realize what has happened to me ever since I've gotten sick, ever since my health has gone down hill. I'm a product of their neglect... since I've been ignored so long on the medical side, this is one of the results. I will see what happens later this week or maybe even next week when I'll be able to see what will happen to me now that I've gotten in trouble for defending myself as a non-commissioned officer. Sure, I've got a big mouth now, but I am not going to take crap from anyone, especially some snot-nosed lower-ranking piece of garbage who isn't going to respect me as a person or for my rank, so screw them. Sometimes I can't believe how aggressive and confrontational I've become..... I like it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did no wrong. Reminds me of m...Johnny's incident. Johnny didn't care. Johnny wasn't wrong. You don't care. You weren't wrong.

Thursday, 21 August, 2008  
Blogger Josue' said...

Some people need to get the hammer dropped on them when they think they can rewrite the rule book. That clown deserved what you gave him...

Thursday, 21 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code